- A collection of wildflower and herbal tea plants that taste great alone or as an infusion of flavours together.
- Chamomile, Anise and Mint.
- 20 balls per tin, 100 seeds per ball.
- Easy to use, simply scatter on top of soil in a garden bed or planter.
- Scatter in spring or autum. Sprouts seen in 4-6 weeks.
Chamomile (Anthemis austriaca)
Brew a cup of fragrant chamomile tea to enjoy so many chamomile tea benefits! This herbal tea eases insomnia, boosts your immune system, banishes menstrual cramps, and much, much more!
Anise (Pimpinella anisum)
Anise preparations are a fantastic treatment for asthma, bronchitis cough in addition to digestive complaints like bloating, colicky stomach pain, nausea as well as indigestion
Mint (Mentha rotundifolia)
Mint tea is a delicious and refreshing way to boost your overall health in a number of ways due to its ability to improve digestion, reduce pain, eliminate inflammation, relax the body and mind, cure bad breath, aid in weight loss and boost the immune system.